Our plumbing team is responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing’s used for water distribution and waste water disposal in residential, commercial and Industrial buildings.
We will install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and fixtures in residential, commercial, institutional, industrial or public buildings. The Plumber will service plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls.
We will provide adequate services that will ensure that all water supply networks and waste and drainage systems are installed, repaired and maintained to meet all standards of building codes and safety.
- Repair and maintain plumbing systems and components
- Identify required tools and special equipment
- Check the type and size of pipe required
- Check and mark positions for connections and fixtures
- Check, repair and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping systems
- Check, repair and maintain sinks, tubs and toilets
- Check, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners
- Check, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures, appliances and trim
- Test pipe systems and fixtures for leakage
- Ensure all requirements as specified by the manufacturer of systems and fixtures are met
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and graded
Annual Testing, Backflow Prevention, Backflow Testing, Drains Cleaning, Drains Repairs, Fixtures Installation, Leaks Fixed, Maintenance, Plumbing Repairs, Servicing, Toilet Repairs, Water Lines, Water Tapping
Blocked Drains, Burst Pipes, Confined Spaces, Dripping Taps, Frozen Pipes, Leaks, Water Damage, Water
- Pipe Fitting
- Water Motor